Kelly Nembhard, NBC-HWC, CPMC, ACM
Business Name: My Wealth In Health
Modalities: Reiki Healing, Crystal Healing, Health & Wellness Coaching, and Aromatherapy
Business Name: The Earth Angel Path
Modalities: Angel Reading, Angel Therapy, Archangel Life Coaching, Past Life Regression
About Kelly’s work
Used in over 800 hospitals such as Johns Hopkins and the Mayo Clinic, Reiki is a Japanese relaxation technique that is natural, simple, safe and will put your mind and body at ease. Recommended by Dr. Oz, actress Halle Berry, pro golfer Phil Nickelson, Reiki is a go-to complementary treatment for anxiety, lack of sleep, and stress as well as pain relief and high blood pressure. Kelly is a registered Reiki Master Teacher with the International Center for Reiki Training trained by 3 Reiki masters and will provide options for using aromatherapy during each session. Kelly provides Reiki sessions for animals as well.
Natural crystals and stones produce energy frequencies that support good physical, mental, and emotional health. They do so by correcting energetic imbalances and removing emotional blocks that create physical ailments and emotional issues. Because of this, crystal healing sessions provide a deeply relaxing and powerfully rejuvenating experience for deep healing. Crystal healing sessions can be performed in person and over distances, as well as on pets. Kelly is a registered Advanced Crystal Master® with the Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy who will incorporate Reiki, sound therapy, and aromatherapy into crystal healing sessions as needed to fit the client’s concerns. Kelly also provides crystal healing classes.
The archangels and our guardian angels are our spiritual advisors and protectors who know about everything in our lives. They are with us throughout our entire lives and during our past lives. Because the archangels and our guardian angels respect our free will, they will heal, comfort, and protect us only when we ask them to. Kelly will help you connect with your guardian angels and the archangels for guidance about different aspects of your life and soul, including past lives, connecting with departed loved ones, life purpose, health, manifestation, relationships, and more. Kelly will work with them to also clear your energy field, identify areas of your health and well-being that need special attention, re-energize you, and refortify your protective energy shield.
Health & Wellness Coaching:
The greatest impact on healthcare in the United States is the frequency of lifestyle-related chronic illnesses, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and so on. A health & wellness coach partners with you to create lifestyle changes that prevent or alleviate these chronic illnesses by helping you bridge the gap between your doctor’s advice and taking action. As a board-certified health & wellness coach, Kelly will partner with you to assess your whole health (body, mind, and spirit), find out what you truly want for your well-being, and set goals and action steps towards a lasting health change that is most meaningful for you.
I have loved science for as long as I can remember, particularly biology. Growing up, I either wanted to be a veterinarian or a medical doctor so that I could use biology to help others. However, in college, I realized that I wanted to not only help others but also satisfy my investigative drive, and my investigative drive pushed me to become a developmental biologist.
My values of objective analysis, responsibility, concern-for-others, and achievement are greatly tied to feeling fulfilled in my job and career. However, after 12 years of laboratory research and 7 years as a certified clinical research professional, I felt a need to focus more on my value of concern-for-others. Also, my personal experience with various health issues led me to adopt an integrative health lifestyle that has helped me significantly. In addition to the conventional health care I receive, I also reap the benefits of Reiki, essential oils, deep tissue massage, lymphatic drainage massage, mindfulness practice, acupressure, and Qigong. By having had this experience, I want to help others become aware of the conventional and complementary approaches available to them for creating a healthy lifestyle as well as motivate them to sustain that lifestyle. It was time for change, and change led me to a career in integrative healthcare and starting my business, My Wealth in Health.
My educational background and training include:
- Master Usui/ Holy Fire III Reiki training from Bryce Goebel at A Reiki Place, Charlotte, NC
- Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master training from Marcia Hebrank at One Light Center, Durham NC
- Animal Reiki training from Colleen Benelli, Sioux Strong, & Robyn Benelli at Reiki Lifestyle, Gresham, OR
- Advanced Crystal Master® certification training from the Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy
- Certified National Board Health and Wellness Coach
- Certified Archangel Life Coach and Certified Past Life Practitioner training from Charles Virtue
- Angel Card Reading & Angel Healing training from Marcia Hebrank at One Light Center, Durham NC
- Graduate of the Duke Integrative Medicine
- Integrative Heath Coach Professional Training Program
- Certification in Holistic Remedies and Essential Oils by Smart Majority
- Certified Clinical Research Professional with the Society of Clinical Research Associates
- Certified Clinical Research Associate with the Association for Clinical Research Professionals
- Master’s degree in Cell Biology at Duke University in Durham, NC
- Certificate in Developmental and Stem Cell Biology at Duke University in Durham, NC
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology at Wesleyan University in Middletown, CT
- Distinguished Toastmaster with Toastmasters International
My spare time includes Pilates, mindfulness practice, knitting and crocheting, taking care of my potted rose garden, watching movies, and exploring North Carolina with my friends.