|As of June 1st, Health Touch NC LLC has reopened with some restrictions. In order to create optimum safety for everyone, we respectfully request your adherence to the following protocol:
1. Anyone you bring with you to your session will have to remain in your car. Our waiting room is small and we can only allow one practitioner and one client in the waiting room at a time.
2. Please fill out the Covid-19 questionnaire provided by your practitioner. If you have traveled to a high risk area recently (nursing home, large public gathering, etc. ), travelled by plane, or have any of the Covid-19 symptoms, cold, allergy or flu-like symptoms, please delay your appointment for 2 weeks following the cessation of all symptoms. (Symptoms include: shortness of breath, respiratory infections, vomiting, nausea, productive or non-productive cough, sore throat, diarrhea, fatigue, fever, chills, headache.)
3. Please contact your practitioner by cell phone from your car. Your practitioner will meet you at your car, give you a form to fill out if you have not already done so, take your temperature with a touchless thermometer and escort you into Health Touch.
4. Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing when entering Health Touch. (Face masks are available at Health Touch if you need one.)
5. Please wash your hands for 20 seconds immediately upon entering Health Touch and go straight to your practitioner’s office.
This protocol is intended to ensure your safety and the safety of others. The safety of all clients and practitioners is our highest priority.
Health Touch NC LLC leases space to professional health care practitioners who care for the body, mind and spirit to improve the quality of life.
Welcome to the Health Touch website where you can learn about the services provided by health care practitioners who have chosen to locate their practice at Health Touch.
Many events and classes take place at Health Touch. See EVENTS & CLASSES as well as our online calendars for a full listing of dates and times!